By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the "artful, remarkable New American fare" at Opus, awarding it an "extraordinary to perfection" (26) ranking; Gayot calls Executive Chef Sean McGaughey's menus "engaging [and] contemporary." With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers can experience Opus' unique multi-course tasting menu for $75, regularly $150.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a tasting menu experience in Cherry Creek North at Opus
- Zagat awards Opus a rare rating of "extraordinary to perfection" for its cuisine
- Opus recently relocated from its original Littleton location
- Of the original location, Metromix said "words can't do justice to the experience of dining at Opus"
Jan. 17, 2013 - April 18, 2013
Opus Restaurant & Aria Wine Bar
250 Josephine St.
Denver, CO 80206
- The new winter seasonal menu features:
- Scallop tartare with quail egg and a romesco puree
- Fennel and smoked prosciutto salad
- Roasted monkfish with baby beets and horseradish cream
- Carolina squab with a brown butter vinaigrette
- Two Mile ranch braised short rib with garlic Brussels sprouts
- Dark chocolate ganache and coconut pudding
- A vegetarian menu is also available, and wine pairings can be added for an additional fee. Bring along some friends or make it a double date and save even more - a table for four can be reserved for $145, regularly $300.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 17 through April 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change.
See all terms