By Travelzoo Staff
Metromix calls Harry's Bar & Grill, located in the top-rated Magnoila hotel, a "hip, retro-designed" destination that's "a hot spot for hotel guests and Denver residents alike" while Westword says it "defies the hotel bar norm" with a "wonderful staff." With this deal, two can sample cocktails and appetizers for $19, regularly $48.
Why we love it
- Sip cocktails and sample appetizers at Harry's Bar & Grill inside the Magnolia Hotel
- For $19, a pair can enjoy 4 drinks and 2 apps at this Metromix-praised "hot spot"
- This deal even beats the hotel's happy hour prices
- The Denver Posts says "Harry's is a mod-retro fantasy with colors that would make the Pink Panther purr"
Jan. 10, 2013 - April 10, 2013
Harry's Bar & Grill
818 17th St.
Denver, CO 80202
- Take a seat at the "pretty rad" (Westword) purple-lighted bar and try any four cocktails or martinis like the Hunters Red October with Makers Mark and ginger ale (up to $8 each); wine and beers including local favorites from Odell's and Great Divide are available as well. Pair those with any two choices from the "Apps & Bites" menu like truffled sweet potato fries, rare filet mignon over roasted garlic crostini or Kobe sliders topped with white cheddar.
- Make it a night out for four and save even more, with eight drinks and four apps for $35, regularly $96.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through April 10, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit two 2-person vouchers or one 4-person voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms