By Travelzoo Staff
Located in what was once the Manitou Springs stagecoach stop, the Stagecoach Inn is a Colorado Springs Dining Guide winner for its menu of classic comfort food. Two can take a seat in the "nice little rustic spot" praised by the Colorado Springs Independent and have dinner for $30, regularly as much as $63.
Why we love it
- Dine at the Stagecoach Inn in Manitou Springs, a Colorado Springs Gazette Dining Guide winner
- Select 2 soups, salads or biscuits, any 2 entrees and 2 desserts for $30
- AOLTravel calls the restaurant "a rustic crowd-pleaser"
- Parts of the Stagecoach Inn date back to 1881
Dec. 12, 2012 - April 13, 2013
702 Manitou Ave.
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
- Start with a cup of soup or salad per person; or try the biscuits with cherry preserves made in-house. Then select any two entrees on the menu, like the signature sirloin steak stuffed with Swiss cheese, mushrooms and sage stuffing; or the Stagecoach fried chicken that the Gazette calls "the best in town." Finish up with a dessert each, like peanut butter pie in an Oreo crust.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 13, through April 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner items only; not valid for lunch items. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Christmas Day, Jan. 2 and Feb. 14-16. Not valid Feb 8-9. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms