By Travelzoo Staff
Boulder Magazine praises Restaurant 4580 as "a neighborhood gem, with fantastic food and drink," and Denver Life Magazine says the bistro has "perfected the combination of sophistication, natural, fresh ingredients and excellent service." With this exclusive Local Deal, two can take in acclaimed views of the surrounding foothills and enjoy a three-course dinner with drinks for $49, regularly $102.
Why we love it
- Boulder Weekly says Restaurant 4580 "redefines the locals' hangout" with "exotic ingredients and innovative preparations"
- For $49, receive dinner and drinks for 2 at an OpenTable Diners' Choice Neighborhood Gem, regularly $102
- The menu features many gluten-free options and uses products from local farmers
- Winner of the 2011 Boulder Magazine REAL Award, recognizing locally focused businesses
Nov. 15, 2012 - March 30, 2013
4580 Broadway # D-1
Boulder, CO 80304
- This deal includes a choice of any two starters, any two entrees and any two desserts from the entire regular menu; choices include the slow-braised short ribs Boulder Magazine says "are not to be missed." Pair dinner with two drinks (up to $11 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15 through March 30, 2013. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms