By Travelzoo Staff
After working in famed Chicago kitchens like Michelin-starred Boka and the nationally renowned Big Star, chef Matt Collier relocated to Denver and helped create T/ACO. The Denver Post
says the urban taqueria in LoDo serves "the best tacos we have tasted in a while,"
adding that "the food stole our hearts." With this deal, two can share upscale Mexican food and margaritas for $29, regularly up to $63.
Why we love it
- Sample nearly anything that T/ACO offers on its menu
- Dine on unique tacos that feature pork belly, ahi tuna and tequila-marinated shrimp
- Select any margarita on the menu, including smoky watermelon and the T/ACO Cosmo
- Chef Matt Collier worked at Chicago's famous Big Star Cantina before coming to Denver
Nov. 16, 2012 - Feb. 16, 2013
1550 Blake St
Denver, CO 80202
- Start with a selection of two appetizers (up to $6 each, add-ons extra) then pick any six tacos on the menu like ahi tuna, slow-roasted carnitas and pork belly variations, which Boulder Weekly called "decadent." Pair them with two drinks including a choice of any margarita on the regular menu, including flavors like spicy pineapple habanero and grapefruit mint (up to $12 each, additional premium tequilas extra).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Nov. 16, through Feb. 16, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms