By Travelzoo Staff
After starting off in a taco truck (painted bright pink and dubbed "Tina") that garnered a nod from Smithsonian Magazine
as one of the top trucks in the country, owner Rayme Rossello moved into Comida Cantina and earned the praise of the Denver Post
, which liked the "wealth of clever tacos, quesadillas [and] tostadas." With this deal, sample $40 worth of anything on the menu for $19.
Why we love it
- Try anything on the menu at Comida Cantina in Longmont, including tacos and margaritas
- The Denver Post loves the "lively" cocktails and "clever" tacos
- Smithsonian Magazine called Comida's original food truck one of the top 20 in the entire country
Dec. 21, 2012 - March 26, 2013
721 Confidence Dr.
Longmont, CO 80504
- Two people can use this voucher to order anything on the menu; we would start with a couple antojitos or "street snacks" like queso fundido and a selection of salsas, then move onto griddled tacos with bacon and jalapeno or pork carnitas and a grilled skirt steak torta.
- Then we'd select a couple cocktails from the list that the Boulder Daily Camera called "inventive and varied," including the "Mr. Brightside," made with tequila, grapefruit juice and cayenne pepper; the Post calls it a "mighty slap in the taste buds."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 26 through March 26, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for use at the Comida food truck.
See all terms