By Travelzoo Staff
Hanson's Grill & Tavern earns 4-star reviews from the users of Urbanspoon, Metromix calls it "excellent" and The Denver Post praises the South Pearl Street eatery as a "fine dining option [with] a handsome interior." With this deal, two can sit down to Sunday brunch with cocktails for $19, regularly $38.
Why we love it
- 2 can enjoy any brunch entree and a cocktail each at Hanson's Grill & Tavern on Old South Pearl
- The Denver Post calls Hanson's "a fine dining option" with a family-friendly atmosphere
- Hanson's has parking available, and is located just blocks from the Louisiana Light Rail stop
- Urbanspoon users award Hanson's 4 stars
- Dinner for 2 is available as well; choose a starter, entree and drink each for $35, regularly $72
Dec. 3, 2012 - April 7, 2013
Hanson's Grill & Tavern
1301 South Pearl St.
Denver, CO 80210
- Select any two brunch entrees on the menu, including steak & eggs, a smoked salmon omelet or the Pearl Street Benny (up to $10 each) and pair them with two cocktails like bloody marys and mimosas (up to $9 each). Or for $35, regularly $72, receive dinner for two, available any night of the week, featuring two starters, two entrees and two drinks.
The fine print
Brunch vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Dec. 9, and dinner vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6; both vouchers are valid through April 7, 2013. Brunch is served on Sundays only; dinner is available 7 days a week. Dinner reservations on Fridays and Saturdays must be made after 8:30 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms