By Travelzoo Staff
says that the "small Southern touches … consistently turn the breakfast and lunch offerings into something special" at The Universal, a new spot in Sunnyside. Eater Denver
praises the restaurant's wide-ranging menu for providing "a great lunching destination for indecisive types." With this deal, select breakfast or lunch for two for $19, regularly up to $40.
Why we love it
- For $19, enjoy breakfast or lunch at The Universal in Sunnyside
- Choose any two entrees, including the popular and ever-changing grits of the day
- 5280 Magazine calls the restaurant "universally appealing"
- Thrillist likes the "AM-awesome, locally sourced comfort food"
Nov. 21, 2012 - Feb. 21, 2013
2914 W. 38th Ave.
Denver, CO 80211
- This deal includes any two entrees (up to $14 each) like eggs Benedict, house-smoked pulled pork with a side of baked mac n' cheese or the popular grits of the day, which can be topped with anything from braised pork belly glazed with apricot to duck confit and collard greens. Pair those with two drinks like a mimosa or bloody mary (up to $6 each).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 21, through Feb. 21, 2013. Vouchers are valid any time Tuesday-Friday; before 9 a.m. only on Saturday and Sunday. The Universal is closed on Monday. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms