By Heather Georgianna
Save more than 55% on lunch for two at Opus Fine Dining & Wine Bar, boasting "intricately prepared dishes and a stellar bottle selection" (5280).
Why we love it
- Opus gives "an elegant spin to local produce" (Denver Westword)
- Dishes feature local ingredients from Two Mile Ranch and Tender Belly
- No menu exclusions -- choose any lunch entree
- Upgrade lunch for two with a bottle of wine or four cocktails
April 7, 2014 - Aug. 7, 2014; valid Monday-Friday
Opus Fine Dining & Wine Bar
250 Josephine St.
Denver, CO 80206
- For $19 (reg. $46), two can dine from the lunch menu
- Start with two cups of soup du jour or side salads
- Any two entrees, such as the sea scallops or pork belly sandwich
- For $39 (reg. $98), enjoy lunch for two plus four cocktails or use your drink credit towards a bottle of wine (valid for drinks up to $13 each or a wine credit of $52)
The fine print
Valid April 7, 2014 - Aug. 7, 2014; Monday-Friday during merchant's lunch hours (until 5 p.m.). Reservations encouraged; not required. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for two diners only.
See all terms