By Caroline Patience
Save 50% on admission to the Denver International Wine Festival, a top pick on Fodor's list of 10 Can't-Miss Fall Wine Festivals.
Why we love it
- Sip award-winning varietals, sample food and mingle with fellow oenophiles
- The ticket includes access to tastings from dozens of producers of wines, beers and spirits
- Davis Byrnum and Olympic Cellars -- this year's double gold winners -- will be pouring
- Special guest former White House chef John Moeller (who served three U.S. presidents)
Nov. 7, 2013 - Nov. 8, 2013
Denver International Wine Festival
Omni Interlocken Resort
500 Interlocken Blvd.
Broomfield, CO 80021
- For $42 (reg. $95), get one general admission ticket to the three-hour Grand Tasting of International Wines event on Friday, Nov. 8
More than 60 wineries, breweries and distilleries will be pouring at this year's event; sip libations and sample foods crafted by local chefs (tickets include all food and wine tastings)
Or for $49 (reg. $100), get one general admission ticket to the Chefs Food & Wine Pairing Competition on Thursday, Nov. 7
At the foodie event, 10 local chef-contestants compete for the best food and wine pairing
Attendees at both events will receive a souvenir glass from Riedel to take home
The fine print
Vouchers for the chef's event can only be redeemed on Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013, from 6-9 p.m.; vouchers for the Grand Tasting event can only be redeemed on Friday, Nov. 8 from 6-9 p.m. Reservations are not required; present voucher upon arrival at event entrance. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Must be of legal drinking age to use these vouchers and consume alcohol.
See all terms