By Travelzoo Staff
This year's inaugural Rodeo All-Star at the National Western Complex -- a century-long Denver destination that Denver Business Journal calls "a feast for your senses" -- will draw top-ranked cowboys and cowgirls from across the nation to compete in seven events including bull and bareback riding and steer wrestling. Watch the first or second semifinal rounds on April 5 or April 6 from a Price Level 2 seat for $18 (reg. $35).
Why we love it
- Attend National Western's inaugural Rodeo All-Star on April 5 or 6 for nearly 50% off
- Tickets are for the Price Level 2 seating section, regularly $35
- Contestants compete in 7 events, including bull and bareback riding
- Also get grounds admission to Rodeo Fantasy activities, including after-parties and bull rides
- Parking is also free with these passes
March 15, 2013 - April 6, 2013
4655 Humboldt St.
Denver, CO 80216
- Contestants will compete for a coveted top prize of $140,000. According to The Denver Post, "to say the West comes alive in Denver during the [show] is no exaggeration."
- Tickets include free parking and grounds admission to pre- and post-round Rodeo Fantasy activities throughout the NW complex, including Mutton Bustin', mechanical bull rides, after-parties and a fashion show (Saturday only). The rounds will begin at 7:30 p.m. on Friday and 2:30 p.m. on Saturday.
The fine print
Note: Vouchers for this deal are limited; may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed on Friday, April 5, or Saturday, April 6 (depending on which voucher you purchase). All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Rounds begin at 7:30 p.m. on April 5 and 2:30 p.m. on April 6. Children 2 and younger do not need a ticket as long as they sit on a lap for ticketed events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms