By Travelzoo Staff
Fodor's says, "if ever there was a classic picture-postcard Rockies view, Estes Park has it." Sit back and take in the "stunning backdrop" of this gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park on a carriage ride drawn by stately draft horses for just $9, regularly $18 per person. This 20-minute ride with Colorado Carriage and Wagon includes a bottle of water and a quarter-pound cookie from Grandma's Mountain Cookies and takes guests on a tour of downtown Estes Park.
Why we love it
- Fodor's says, "if ever there was a classic picture-postcard Rockies view, Estes Park has it"
- Take in the views with this horse-drawn carriage ride for $9 per person (reg. $18)
- The 20-minute ride includes a gourmet cookie and bottled water
- Travelzoo Tip: Stay at the historic Stanley Hotel in Estes Park for nearly 50% off with this deal
April 29, 2013 - July 30, 2013
Colorado Carriage and Wagon
249 W. Elkhorn Ave.
Estes Park, CO 80517
- Sitting at an altitude of more than 7,500 feet, Estes Park offers scenic views of Longs Peak and surrounding mountains. The town has a perfect 5-star rating from more than 240 TripAdvisor users, and is ranked the No. 2 attraction in Rocky Mountain National Park.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through July 30, 2013. Rides run from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. Ride pickup/dropoff is at the Historic Water Wheel. Reservations are required by phone; subject to availability and weather. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on 4th of July. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms