By Travelzoo Staff
The National Western Stock Show has been a Denver destination event for more than a century, and the Denver Post says that "to say the West comes alive in Denver during the [show] is no exaggeration." The Denver Business Journal adds that the annual show is "a feast for the senses." With this deal, two can attend the "Colorado vs. The World" rodeo matinee on opening day for more than half off.
Why we love it
- 2 can attend the "Colorado vs. The World" rodeo matinee at the National Western Stock Show
- Tickets are available for 3 seating sections and include a drink per person
- General admission access includes livestock exhibits and a petting zoo
- Parking is also free with these passes
- Tickets for 2 for the "Dancing Horses" show on Wednesday, Jan. 23, are also available
Jan. 4, 2013 - Jan. 12, 2013
National Western Stock Show
4655 Humboldt St.
Denver, CO 80216
- Select from the following packages; each package includes a beverage like beer or soda per person (up to $7.50 each):
- For $28, regularly $59, receive two Price Level Four tickets
- For $32, regularly $67, receive two Price Level Three tickets
- For $34, regularly $71, receive two Price Level Two tickets
- Each price level is located in a different section of the stadium; a map showing the different seating locations can be viewed here. A limited number of tickets for two to attend the "Dancing Horses" event on Jan. 23 are available for $22, regularly $46.
The fine print
Note: Vouchers for this deal are limited; may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers for the matinee rodeo event can be redeemed on Jan. 12 at the 3:30 p.m. performance. Vouchers for the "Dancing Horses" show can be redeemed on Wednesday, Jan. 23, at 7:30 p.m. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Children 2 & under do not need a ticket as long as they sit on a lap for ticketed events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms