By Travelzoo Staff
Onthesnow.com likes the family-friendly Sunlight Mountain Resort, praising the "beautiful views of majestic Mount Sopris and the surrounding Elk Mountain Range" and the range of ski runs that "satisfy all levels of abilities." With this deal, hit the Sunlight slopes all throughout the season with two adult or child lift tickets for $49, regularly $110.
Why we love it
- A pair can hit the slopes for $49 all season long at Sunlight Mountain Resort
- Sunlight offers more than 470 acres of skiing with a vertical drop of more than 2,000 feet
- This deal can be redeemed for adult or children's lift tickets
- Onthesnow.com says "there's often plenty of untracked powder" on the hill
- ColoradoSki.com calls Sunlight "an accessible, unintimidating family ski area that the locals love"
- Sunlight earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
Dec. 14, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Sunlight Mountain Resort
10901 County Rd. 117
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
- Sunlight's ski area offers nearly 70 runs sitting on more than 470 acres of skiable terrain, including one of the longest runs in the state -- their Ute trail runs more than 2.5 miles. The resort offers areas for skiers of all experience levels, with a mix of green runs up through black diamonds; ColoradoSki.com calls out the Heathen, which it calls "the steepest sustained run in Colorado" with a 52-degree pitch.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers available to be sold is limited; this deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 17, through March 31, 2013. Not valid from Dec. 26 - Jan 2. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms