By Travelzoo Staff
Soar 40 feet above ground at speeds approaching 40 mph with a half-day zip-line trip from Arkansas Valley Adventures, which has been awarded a 4.5-star rating on both TripAdvisor and Yelp. With this deal, accelerate above the forests and streams of Idaho Springs for $49, regularly $79.
Why we love it
- Embark on a half-day trip to Idaho Springs with Arkansas Valley Adventures and zip line through the trees and cliffs above town
- For $49, one can strap into 6 zip lines up to 40 feet above the ground
- Groups are limited to 10 people, ensuring a safe and intimate trip
- Buy multiple vouchers and plan a trip with friends
Nov. 12, 2012 - March 13, 2013
Arkansas Valley Adventures
431 CO Hwy 103
Idaho Springs, CO 80452
- This 2.5-hour experience starts with a trip up to a cliff face featuring unique views of Mt. Evans and Idaho Springs. The course runs on six cables over treetops and Chicago Creek -- one line offers an 800-foot trip through the air.
- Arkansas Valley Adventures provides everything you'll need to be safe -- harness, helmet and gloves -- but recommends sturdy shoes and warm clothes for this adventure.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13 through March 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Trips run three times a day on Saturdays and Sundays. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Must be between 50-250 pounds to participate. Must be 7 years old or older to participate. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms