By Travelzoo Staff
Scale some of Colorado's most impressive natural features, including Red Rock Canyon, with this exclusive Local Deal from Front Range Climbing Company, which earns a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. For $55, regularly $165, go on a four-hour guided rock-climbing adventure that includes all necessary gear and equipment, and take in picturesque views from a unique vantage point.
Why we love it
- For $55, take a 4-hour guided rock-climbing adventure with Front Range Climbing Company, regularly $165
- This deal includes all the equipment you'll need and a how-to on all things rock-climbing
- Choose from 6 rock-climbing areas like the Garden of the Gods or Red Rock Canyon
- Front Range has a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor
Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 5, 2013
Front Range Climbing Company
1370 Windmill Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- Anyone from beginners to vets can choose from the six climbing locations, including the Garden of the Gods; Red Rock Canyon and Cheyenne Cañon in Colorado Springs; Boulder Canyon; the Golden Cliffs; and the sandstone towers at the Colorado National Monument. Before you set out, you'll learn essential climbing skills like belaying and rappelling.
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and to bring your own snacks and water.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 5, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person, but additional may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required; subject to availability and are weather permitting. Vouchers are subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule a reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Must sign waiver; if under 12 years of age, a parent or guardian must be present. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms