By Travelzoo Staff
Sip wines, beers and spirits while enjoying views from the 38th floor of the Grand Hyatt Ballroom with this deal for admission to the 8th annual Denver International Wine Festival, taking place Nov. 9. For $49 per person, regularly $95, attendees can spend three hours at a gourmet tasting event, featuring hundreds of selections from dozens of wineries and brewers, a Belgian "beer garden" and samples of artisan foods and cheeses.
Why we love it
- Sip wine while enjoying the view from the 38th-floor ballroom at the Grand Hyatt Denver
- For $49 per person, attend the 8th annual Denver International Wine Festival
- This ticket includes access to a tasting featuring samples from dozens of producers of wines, beers and spirits
- Wineries such as Michael David Winery and Balistreri Vineyards will be pouring
- Located just one block from the California Light Rail stop, for safe travel to and from the festival
Nov. 1, 2012 - Nov. 9, 2012
Denver International Wine Festival
The Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton St.
Denver, CO 80202
- When we visited last year, we loved sampling foods from local chefs while trying new vintages. This year's event promises to be more intimate, with a limited number of tickets available. Winemakers and breweries like the award-winning Michael David Winery, Balistreri Vineyards, Hoegaarden and Stella Artois will be pouring, and Colorado-based chef Michael Long will be preparing food to pair with beer.
- Attendees will also receive a souvenir glass from Spiegelau, which has been creating high-end glassware for nearly 500 years (a $15 value). Also available is a limited number of VIP Passes, offering early access to the festival for $99, regularly $150, as well as the opportunity to attend seminars led by beverage experts.
The fine print
Note: This number of vouchers for this deal is limited. This deal may sell out before the "Time to Buy" expires. Vouchers can only be redeemed on Friday, Nov. 9, from 6-9 p.m. Each voucher admits 1 person only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Must be of legal drinking age. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms