By Heather Georgianna
Explore "Colorado's largest historic district" with a Breckenridge saloon tour, boasting "the oldest liquor license west of the Mississippi" (Travel + Leisure).
Why we love it
- See several of the saloons that operated on Main Street in the 1880's
- Museum features a renovated 19th century log cabin that depicts daily life of centuries past
- 92% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed previous tours with Breckenridge Heritage Alliance
- One of the "best ways to see and learn about the gold rush town" (Examiner.com)
April 4, 2014 - June 13, 2014; Fridays at 5 p.m.
Breckenridge Heritage Alliance
Breckenridge Welcome Center
203 South Main St.
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Tel: 970-453-9767 ext. 2
- $15, for tickets to the Behind Swinging Doors Saloon Tour for two people (reg. $30)
- Start at the Breckenridge Welcome Center and museum for a glimpse into the town's vibrant history and continue down Main Street where you'll visit several historic saloons
- End the tour by sampling spirits at the modern-day Breckenridge Distillery
The fine print
Valid April 4, 2014 - June 13, 2014; offered Fridays at 5 p.m. Reservations required by 4 p.m. on the day of the tour; subject to availability. Call 970-453-9767, ext. 2, to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two people. Must be 21 or older.
See all terms