By Melissa Stroud
Save more than 50% on an exclusive getaway for up to four guests at the 4-star Spring Creek Ranch set above Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Why we love it
- Resort is located 1000 feet above the town, boasting spectacular views of the Grand Tetons
- Includes $50 to spend on dining, spa services or activities; two-night stays include a $75 credit
- Use the credit on a "wildlife safari" lead by on-site naturalists through the surrounding national parks or at the on-site restaurant, serving unique and delectable dishes such as Cajun-spiced elk tenderloin and farm-raised Idaho rainbow trout
- Guests receive complimentary shuttles into Jackson and to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort -- a 10-minute drive away -- which opens for ski season Nov. 28 through early April
Spring Creek Ranch
1800 N Spirit Dance Rd
Jackson, WY 83001
What's included & when
- Through April 5; rates vary within travel period and blackout dates apply
- $149 per night; $249 two-night stay (through Dec. 20)
- $179 per night; $299 two-night stay (Jan. 1 - April 5)
- One-night stays include $50 resort credit; two-night stays include a $75 resort credit
- Airport transportation (reg. $36)
- Waived resort fee (reg. $20)
- Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Queen accommodations; valid for up to four people
- Travel seven days a week, including weekends
for cheap flights to Jackson Hole.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-443-6139 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 17-20; Feb. 14-16. The resort fee of $20 per night is waived with this promotion. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms