By Travelzoo Staff
For over 100 years, “magnificent scenic beauty, a favorable climate and dreams of gold” have drawn visitors to Colorado Springs, according to Frommer’s. With the unique red, rocky landscape of Garden of the Gods as a backdrop, visit the Lodge at Garden of the Gods Club for a specially negotiated offer for $99 per night. Arrive Sundays-Thursdays through April.
Why we love it
- Welcome cocktails, an appetizer, breakfast for two, plus a 20% discount at the spa or restaurant are all included in this deal. Stay Fridays-Saturdays for $119 per night.
- Rooms at the lodge include a patio or balcony, mini fridge and complimentary bottled water. Spend a peaceful afternoon at the spa with hot tub and solarium, or hit the links on the 27-hole golf course open year-round.
- Marvel at the 1,300 acres of red sandstone formations at Garden of the Gods, with trails open for hiking, horseback riding and mountain biking. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Air Force Academy are popular nearby attractions.
- Colorado Springs is just over one hour from Denver.
The Lodge at Garden of the Gods Club
3320 Mesa Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
What's included & when
- Feb. 15, 2013 - May 1, 2013
- Colorado Springs retreat for up to 4 at the Lodge at Garden of the Gods Club for more than 45% off
- $99 for 1 night, Sunday-Thursday arrivals (reg. $122)
- $119 for 1 night, Friday-Saturday arrivals (reg. $142)
- Includes welcome cocktails and an appetizer (reg. $38)
- Daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $24)
- Travel through April
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-923-8838 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms