By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Crested Butte, a "high-elevation former mining town of historic buildings surrounded by spectacular scenery" for a getaway that knocks more than 45% off regular prices (National Geographic). For $269, up to four people can check in at Nordic Inn for two nights.
Why we love it
- Relax in a Signature King or Double Queen room from Dec. 15-25, 2012, or Jan. 7 - April 6, 2013; alternatively, two-night stays from Dec. 26 - Jan. 6 are $319. These newly remodeled rooms feature down comforters, triple-sheeted beds and complimentary Internet access.
- Named a Top 25 Resort in the West by readers of Ski Magazine for 2013, Crested Butte is praised for a "charming downtown, nonexistent liftlines, and a laid-back vibe that’s contagious once you’re here." The inn offers a complimentary shuttle to the slopes and continental breakfast for up to four guests.
- After a day of skiing, lounge in the downstairs Great Room in front of the wood-burning fireplace or soak in an outdoor hot tub accessed by heated sidewalks.
The Nordic Inn
14 Treasury Road
Crested Butte, CO 81224
What's included & when
- Dec. 11, 2012 - April 6, 2013
- Winter escape at The Nordic Inn in Crested Butte, Colo., at more than 45% off
- $269 for a 2-night stay for up to 4 people
- Includes complimentary shuttle service to the nearby ski area, named one of the Top Ski Resorts in North America by Outside magazine
- All guests receive daily continental breakfast
- Travel Dec. 15-25 or Jan. 7 - April 6, including weekends; holiday packages Dec. 26 - Jan. 6 are $50 more
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-542-7669 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms