By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a “6500-acre private reserve offering guests panoramic views of Vail Valley and the Colorado Rockies" (Luxury Travel Magazine) with a two-night getaway to the 4-star Lodge & Spa at Cordillera near Beaver Creek. This exclusive deal includes a room with mountain views, a fireplace and balcony or patio, plus a $50 resort credit. For $299, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays -- over prime ski season -- or add $50 for a two-night weekend stay.
Why we love it
- This Belgium-inspired chateau offers complimentary shuttle service to nearby Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts. "If Aspen is Colorado's Hollywood East, then her rival Vail is Wall Street West" describes Fodor's of the popular upscale ski destination. Resort guests have access to daytime clubhouse in Beaver Creek which has Internet access, dry ski storage technology, beverages and continental breakfast.
- On-property amenities include two restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool with a “view of the mountains through the wall of windows” (Fodor’s).
- Getting Here: The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera is 14 miles from the Eagle County Regional Airport or 140 miles from Denver International Airport.
The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera
2205 Cordillera Way
Edwards, CO 81632
What's included & when
- Dec. 10, 2012 - April 15, 2013
- 4-star escape for 2 at the Lodge & Spa at Cordillera in Vail Valley at 45% off regular pricing
- $299 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; Thursday-Friday arrivals are $50 more
- Includes a $50 resort credit
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby ski areas of Vail & Beaver Creek
- Travel through April 15
- Get a massage or facial with this Local Deal
The fine print
Update: Due to popular demand, the lead offer is no longer available on Jan. 18-19 and Feb. 15-17. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-877-3529 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 23 - Jan. 3. A resort fee of $30 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms