By Travelzoo Staff
Plan a two-night escape to the red rocks of western Colorado for $399 -- including a $100 resort credit. As room rates at Gateway Canyons regularly exceed $400 per night this time of year, our exclusively negotiated offer knocks nearly 60% off regular package rates for stays through March.
Why we love it
- Perfect for the adventurous couple or family, this resort offers a slew of activities. Guests can spend days hiking, climbing, mountain biking, horseback riding and more (fees may apply). When snow falls, guests can also snowshoe or cross-country ski in the area. (Or, for downhill skiing, Telluride is a two-hour drive from Gateway Canyons.) Car enthusiasts will appreciate the on-site auto museum -- chock full of pristine classic cars -- and guests eager for relaxation can luxuriate in the resort's spa.
- This resort also boasts three on-site dining options that highlight Colorado and Southwestern cuisine such as striped bass. After an active day, retreat to a spacious 485-square-foot guest room where a plush bed and luxurious robes await.
43200 Hwy 141
Gateway, CO 81522
What's included & when
- Oct. 2, 2012 - March 30, 2013
- 2-night adventure escape at western Colorado's Gateway Canyons for $399 -- nearly 60% off regular prices
- Includes a $100 resort credit (per stay) for dining, activities or the spa
- This price is for up to 2 adults and 3 children in one guest room
- Check in any day of the week through November or Wednesdays-Fridays December-March
- For $579, get away for 3 nights and receive a $150 resort credit (reg. $1434)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-671-4733 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms