By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a “6500-acre private reserve offering guests panoramic views of Vail Valley and the Colorado Rockies" (Luxury Travel Magazine) with a getaway to the chateau-style 4-star Lodge & Spa at Cordillera near Beaver Creek.
Why we love it
- This exclusively negotiated deal includes an overnight stay in a room with mountain views, a fireplace and balcony or patio, plus an international cheese plate -- at more than 60% off regular rates.
- Kick back Sundays-Thursdays from through Dec. 20 -- including early ski season -- for $99 per night. Add $50 for a weekend night and receive a $25 resort credit in addition to the cheese plate.
- On-property amenities include two restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool with a “view of the mountains through the wall of windows” (Fodor’s). The surrounding Gore Range Mountains feature hiking trails during the warmer months. The Beaver Creek ski resort opens for the season on Nov. 21, and the Vail ski resort opens on Nov. 16.
- Getting Here: The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera is 14 miles from the Eagle County Regional Airport or 140 miles from the Denver International Airport.
The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera
2205 Cordillera Way
Edwards, CO 81632
What's included & when
- Sept. 6, 2012 - Dec. 20, 2012
- 4-star escape for 2 at the Lodge & Spa at Cordillera near Beaver Creek and Vail at 64% off regular rates
- $99 per night, Sunday-Thursday arrivals, in a Lodge Room with mountain views, a fireplace and balcony or patio (reg. $249)
- $149 per night Friday-Saturday arrivals (reg. $279)
- All stays include an in-room cheese plate welcome amenity
- Weekend stays also include a $25 resort credit
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
- Travel through Dec. 20 -- including early ski season
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-877-3529 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 14-16, 21-22; Oct. 1-6, 26-27; Nov. 2-3, 9-10. Additional $30 nightly resort fee will be charged at check-in. The resort fee encompasses: valet parking, self parking, Wi-Fi access, daily newspaper, fitness center and indoor pool access. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Not valid for groups or wedding reservations. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms