By Melissa Stroud
Save more than 60% on an escape to Jackson Hole, a lively town "that's 'howdy' in the daytime and hopping in the evening" (Fodor's).
Why we love it
- The charming Parkway Inn is located on a secluded street, just three blocks from Jackson Hole's Historic Town Square
- Located a short drive from Grand Teton National Park and the Jackson Hole Ski Resort, open year-round, offering activities such as skiing, hiking, mountain biking and paragliding
- The town is "a mix of ski bums, blue bloods, nouveau riche, avid outdoor types, and a few real, live cowboys, many with a hunger for music, art, and good restaurants" (Frommer's)
Parkway Inn of Jackson Hole
125 N Jackson St.
Jackson Hole, WY 83001
What's included & when
- Travel through May or Oct. 15 - Dec. 15, 2014
- $149 for two nights
- $209 for three nights
- Daily breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking
- Accommodations for two guests in a one-bedroom suite or superior room (based on availability at time of booking)
for cheap flights to Jackson Hole.
The fine print
Not available on: March 20-22. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-247-8390 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $25 per night. Children 14 years of age and younger are free. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms