By Travelzoo Staff
The Seattle Times says "Amaluna" by Cirque du Soleil is a "gorgeous new fantasia" and "a spell-casting spectacle." With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers get exclusive access to seats and save $15 on performances starting at $35, regularly $50. This offer provides access to the best seats in the house before the general public.
Why we love it
- Get access to "Amaluna," the newest touring Cirque du Soleil show coming to Denver, before the general public
- All seating sections are available at all performances in July and August, including the best seats under the big top at Pepsi Center Grounds
- Tickets are $15 off and start at $35 for adults and $25 for kids
- There are no additional ticketing fees with this offer
- Sale ends March 8 at 10 a.m.
Feb. 22, 2013 - March 10, 2013
Cirque du Soleil
Pepsi Center Grounds
1000 Chopper Circle
Denver, CO 80204
- Select performances July 19-28 and Aug. 2-11 are included. The following seating sections under the Grand Chapiteau at Pepsi Center Grounds are available:
Category 4 ... $35, reg. $50
Category 3 ... $55, reg. $70
Category 2 ... $70, reg. $85
Category 1 ... $85, reg. $100
Premium ... $130
Children's tickets are also on sale starting at $25, regularly $40
Award-winning director Diane Paulus brings her artistic expertise to "Amaluna," a show that honors femininity, renewal, rebirth and balance with a cast that is 75 percent female. Loosely based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest," the show is an acrobatic story of love and beauty.
Click "Buy Now" to book tickets directly from Cirque du Soleil. Select desired performance from the calendar, then select quantity and desired price level from the seating map. Select individual seats and then select "Continue."
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step instructions on how to book. Discounted pricing is already applied; no promo code is necessary. There are no additional fees with this offer. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Children are ages 2-12.