By Travelzoo Staff
says "Quidam" is "considered by many to be one of [Cirque du Soleil's
] masterpieces." With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 35% on tickets to all performances at Budweiser Events Center in November, starting at $22.75-$30, regularly $35-$40.
Why we love it
- "The sheer virtuosity of these performers is enough to leave your head spinning," according to the San Jose Mercury News
- See "Quidam" by Cirque du Soleil in Loveland in November starting at $22.75-$30 (reg. $35-$40) for adults
- Choose from 3 seating sections at Budweiser Events Center
- 7 performances are on sale, Nov. 14-18
Oct. 24, 2012 - Nov. 6, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
Budweiser Events Center
5290 Arena Circle
- Evening and matinee performances Wednesday-Thursday and Sunday, Nov. 14-15 and 18, are available in the following sections:
- Bowl Sec. H-P rows 14-22 ... $22.75 (reg. $35)
- Bowl Sec. Floor: H-P rows 7-13, K-M rows 7-8 ... $42.25 (reg. $65)
- Bowl Sec. H-P rows 1-6, Side Bowl ... $72 (reg. $90)
- Note: Tickets for Friday evening and Saturday performances on Nov. 16-17 are $30-$85.50, reg. $40-$95.
- "Quidam" takes place in a young woman's dream, during which she slides into an imaginary world and meets characters and companions who encourage her to free her soul.
The fine print
Update (Nov. 1, 12:30 p.m. PT): The Thursday evening and Sunday matinee shows only have single seats left at the lead rate of $22.75. Click "Buy Now" to purchase. Select desired performance. Select Price Level and enter quantity, then select "Add to Cart." Select delivery method, then "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Additional fees of $10 per ticket and $3.50 per order will be additional. No refunds or exchanges. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent, not by Travelzoo.