By Heather Georgianna
Mesa Veracruz Coastal Cuisine is a "culinary destination" named among the best Mexican food in Dallas by CBS DFW.
Why we love it
- "Fresh and complex flavors permeate a spectacular array of dishes" (CBS DFW)
- Earns an impressive 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Dallas News praises the "polished, warm, hospitable service"
- D Magazine dubs it "Best of the Big D"
Dec. 26, 2013 - March 23, 2014; Sunday-Thursday only
Mesa Veracruz Coastal Cuisine
118 W Jefferson Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75208
- For $39 (reg. $66.85), two can sit down to this acclaimed Mexican fare
- Any shared appetizer, including the ceviche or the empanadas
- Any two entrees, such as Mole Mama Cata with organic chicken or the carne ranchera
- Any dessert, including the flan de naranja or the pastel de tres leches
- For $75 (reg. $133.70), bring a party of four and dine for less than $19 per person
The fine print
Dec. 26, 2013 - March 23, 2014; Sunday-Thursday only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms