By Eddy Rivera
From "delicious Bavarian dishes" to "traditional accordion music," Edelweiss German Restaurant is "a great option" for authentic German dining (CBS DFW).
Why we love it
- Deemed one of the best restaurants with live music in Fort Worth (CBS DFW)
- USA today praises the "Bavarian dishes in a cozy, authentic Biergarten atmosphere"
- There is "lots of local color" from "true Teutonic cooking" to "live oompah music" (Zagat)
- Offers live music nightly from 6-10 p.m.
Oct. 25, 2013 - Jan. 15, 2014; not valid Saturdays
Edelweiss German Restaurant
3801 Southwest Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76116
- For $39 (reg. $67.85), savor authentic Bavarian cuisine for two
- Any appetizer, such as the German potato pancakes or the Nuernberger sausages
- Two entrees, such as the 14-oz. rib eye with sauerkraut and potatoes or the Vienna-style schnitzel with mushroom sauce and red cabbage (12-oz. tenderloin not included)
The fine print
Not valid on Saturdays. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms