By Travelzoo Staff
Dinner at Geisha Steak and Sushi is "an experience of the well trained art of food and entertainment" (Examiner.com).
Why we love it
- For $19 (reg. $36), 2 can savor a hibachi lunch
- Earns 4 stars from Urbanspoon users
- Urbanspoon users award 4 stars to this traditional Japanese restaurant
- Dine during dinner Sunday-Thursday for $35 (reg. $64)
Oct. 21, 2013 - Dec. 19, 2013
Geisha Steak & Sushi
3801 West President Bush Highway
Plano, TX 75075
- For $19, regularly $36, two can visit during lunch and choose beverages (up to $2.95) each and any two entrees from the hibachi menu, like the teppan steak or the shrimp saute. All entrees include house salad or miso soup, assorted vegetables and steamed rice.
- For $35, regularly $64, stop in for dinner Sunday-Thursday and choose any shared appetizer (up to $6.95), two hibachi entrees (up to $24.95) and a dessert to share. All hibachi dinners include a shrimp appetizer, miso soup, house salad, assorted vegetables and steamed rice.
The fine print
Valid for lunch daily only during merchant's operating hours; dinner valid Sunday-Thursday only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms