By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 50% on dinner for two at Front Yard at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria.
Why we love it
- By the Galleria Dallas -- a perfect ending to a day of shopping
- Includes your choice of any food items from the regular menu
- The Sheraton Dallas Hotel received a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- The hotel and restaurant completed a $17-million dollar renovation in 2012
Oct. 10, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
4801 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway
- For $35 (reg. $69), two can sit down to dinner at Front Yard at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Any appetizer to share, such as BBQ chicken flatbread or jumbo shrimp cocktail
Any two entrees, such as grilled rib eye with loaded baked potato or smoked salmon with grilled asparagus
The fine print
Reservations are recommended. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms