By Heather Georgianna
Addison's Lazaranda is a "beautiful spot" with a "lively vibe" featuring a blend of "alluring" classic and contemporary Mexican seafood dishes (Dallas Observer).
Why we love it
- "A good place to explore the genuine wonders of Mexican seafood" (Dallas News)
- Its ceviche is "all the rage" and Addison Magazine calls it "delicious" and "authentic"
- Yelp and TripAdvisor users award it a 4-star rating
- Winner of D Magazine's Best Taco in 2013
Oct. 29, 2013 - Jan. 29, 2014
5000 Beltine Rd
Dallas, TX 75254
- For $35 (reg. $72.85), sit down to fresh Mexican fare for two
- Pick any appetizer to share, such as the Ultimate Ceviche or any two cups of soup
- Choose any two entrees, including the Aztec Mahi or Monterrey's Sea Scallop Special
- Bring a group of four for $68 (reg. $145.70) and select two appetizers and four entrees
The walls are adorned with custom art including a giant fish made from an authentic la zaranda -- a wire cage used to grill fish on the beaches of Mexico.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms