By Heather Georgianna
Agave Azul is a "crowd-pleasing find" featuring Zagat-praised "Mexican and Tex-Mex favorites" and an extensive tequila sanctuary in a "lively" setting.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers praise the "nice atmosphere" and "excellent service"
- Choose from either location -- both earn 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Dallas A-List award winner for Best Mexican 2013
- The cuisine is rated "very good" by Zagat (20)
Oct. 14, 2013 - Jan. 14, 2014
- For $25 (reg. $42.97), two can dine on acclaimed Mexican fare from the dinner menu
- Any shared appetizer, such as the bacon-wrapped shrimp or the ceviche classico
- Two entrees including the blackened tilapia a la tequila or the citrus-marinated carne asada (up to $14.99 each -- filete tequila and mar y tierra available for an additional fee)
- For $48 (reg. $85.94), bring a party of four and save even more
True to its name, Agave Azul serves more than 200 premium pure blue agave tequilas. Stop by the bar and sip a few varieties at this "tequila oasis" (Dallas Observer).
The fine print
Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms