By Heather Georgianna
Howard Wang's "sophisticated tastes" and "clean design" create a modern take on Chinese fare that Eater Dallas calls "everything that is good about Uptown."
Why we love it
- Zagat rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (23)
- Awarded 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- This "spiffy" spot is both "stylish and comfortable" (Dallas News)
- Bring up to four people and choose from anything on the dinner menu
Oct. 1, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
Howard Wang's Uptown China Brasserie
3223 Lemmon Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204
- Choose $60 worth of Chinese fare from the dinner menu
- Two could choose two entrees and a variety of dim sum to share -- the Dallas Observer recommends the braised Berkshire pork belly buns, voted one of its 100 Favorite Dishes
- Bring a party of up to four and pick several family-style dishes like the kung pao beef, Mandarin sweet & sour pork or classic noodle dishes with your choice of protein
The fine print
Valid at Uptown location only. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Not valid on alcohol. Valid only during merchant's dinner hours. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for up to 4 diners. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms