By Travelzoo Staff
This AAA 4-Diamond winner has "captivated Dallas diners" (Bon Appetit) with new French fare that Zagat deems "Dallas' finest."
Why we love it
- Zagat praises the "superb New French fare"
- Choose any entrees on the menu -- steak and seafood included
- OpenTable Diners' Choice for Best Romantic
- Cuisine is "some of the best in Dallas" (Dallas News)
Sept. 9, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013
5450 W Lovers Ln Ste 225
Dallas, TX 75209
- Two people can dine from the dinner menu
- Pick any combination of soups, salads or appetizers up to $34 in value, such as the coconut prawn with crab-stuffed poblano or the papperdelli with wild boar ragout
- Pick any two entrees such as the Kobe beef brisket with prawn and polenta, olive oil poached salmon or the duck schnitzel with fennel salad
- For $95 (reg. $196), double date with dinner for four
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms