By Travelzoo Staff
Look out over the Dallas and Fort Worth skyline from 26 floors up while dining at the members-only La Cima Club.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only, 25-year-old club without the membership
- Get a three-course dinner for two for less than $35 per person
- Perched atop The Towers at Williams Square-- take in city views
- Loved by 95% of Travelzoo guests, who say it's "beautiful" with "delicious" food
Aug. 27, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013, Tuesday - Saturday
La Cima Club
5215 North O'Connor Rd.
Irving, TX 75039
- Order a three-course dinner for two from the full menu for just $69
Any two appetizers, like braised pork belly ($10) and Prince Edward Island mussels ($15)
- Any two entrees, like filet mignon ($38) and Alaskan halibut ($35)
- Any two desserts, like chocolate peanut cake ($8) and goat cheese panna cotta ($6.50)
Or bring two more guests and dine on four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- that’s a little more than $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree)
Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner is served Tuesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms