By Heather Georgianna
The "excellent" New American fare at The Pyramid Restaurant is deemed a "must-try" by Zagat and receives an almost perfect rating of 29.
Why we love it
- The "dishes show the utmost respect" for the high quality ingredients (Dallas News)
- Located in the Fairmont Hotel, D Magazine deems it an "iconic dining spot"
- OpenTable users award it a 4+ star rating
- The preparation "excels at simplicity" (Dallas Observer)
Oct. 24, 2013 - April 24, 2014
The Pyramid Restaurant & Bar
1717 N Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75201
- For $65, choose $125 worth of food from the New American dinner menu
- Two could choose an appetizer, two entrees, two sides and a dessert to share
- Guests have full range of the menu, which features "top-notch ingredients" including those grown in the hotel's own rooftop garden (Dallas News)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on alcohol. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms