By Travelzoo Staff
The Dallas Observer calls Cacharel Restaurant an "iconic destination," and Zagat rates the cuisine "extraordinary to perfection" (27), calling it "true French fine dining."
Why we love it
- Gayot calls the desserts "legendary"
- Cacharel offers a picturesque view from its dining room
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Winner including Scenic View and Romantic
Aug. 12, 2013 - Oct. 12, 2013
Cacharel Restaurant & Grand Ballroom
2221 E. Lamar Blvd. - 9th Floor
Arlington, TX 76006
- For $30, make selections totaling up to $60 from the restaurant's menus
- Options include:
- Appetizers like the Beefsteak tomato salad or jumbo shrimp cocktail
- Entrees including the 16-ounce bone-in rib eye and 8-ounce buffalo tenderloin with shiitake mushrooms
- Desserts like New York style cheesecake, creme brulee and the chocolate Grand Marnier souffle with fresh whipped cream
- Or for $10, make selections worth up to $20 from the lunch menu.
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on alcohol. Valid for dinner or lunch only. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid during Restaurant Week Aug. 12-18, 2013. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms