By Travelzoo Staff
Dinner at Geisha Steak and Sushi is "an experience of the well trained art of food and entertainment" (Examiner.com). From $19 & up, two can dine during lunch or dinner featuring traditional Japanese hibachi fare that Urbanspoon users award 4 stars.
Why we love it
- Examiner.com calls dining here "an experience"
- For $19 (reg. $36), 2 can savor a hibachi lunch
- Earns 4 stars from Urbanspoon users
- Dine during dinner Sunday-Thursday for $35 (reg. $64)
Aug. 15, 2013 - Dec. 19, 2013
Geisha Steak & Sushi
3801 West President Bush Highway
Plano, TX 75075
- For $19, regularly $36, two can visit during lunch and choose beverages (up to $2.95) each and any two entrees from the hibachi menu, like the teppan steak or the shrimp saute. All entrees include house salad or miso soup, assorted vegetables and steamed rice.
- For $35, regularly $64, stop in for dinner Sunday-Thursday and choose any shared appetizer (up to $6.95), two hibachi entrees (up to $24.95) and a dessert to share. All hibachi dinners include a shrimp appetizer, miso soup, house salad, assorted vegetables and steamed rice.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, Aug. 19, through Dec. 19, 2013. Valid for lunch daily only during merchant's operating hours; dinner valid Sunday-Thursday only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms