By Travelzoo Staff
Jaxx Steakhouse's "welcoming service" and "precise, old-school kitchen" make it "well worth a revisit," according to the Dallas Observer. For $49, regularly $101, two can dine at this Addison mainstay, declared a Neighborhood Gem by OpenTable users.
Why we love it
- This staple is "well worth a revisit" (Dallas Observer)
- Named Neighborhood Gem by OpenTable diners
- Choose from any entree on the menu -- all steaks included
- Earns 4 stars by TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon users
Aug. 14, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
14925 Midway Road
Addison, TX 75001
- Choose from the following courses on the dinner menu:
- Any two soups or salads like the tomato with fresh mozzarella or the Jaxx Boston clam chowder (up to $7.95 each)
- Any two entrees including the rack of lamb, the 14-ounce rib eye or the ocean scallops with jumbo shrimp
- Any shared dessert like the key lime pie or the crème brûlée
- For $95, regularly $202, bring a group of four for dinner and visit the "vibrant bar scene" before or after your meal (OpenTable).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 15, through Nov. 15, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, not valid Aug. 23-24 and Aug. 30-31. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18%-20% is customary for good service. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms