By Travelzoo Staff
The Dallas Observer calls Cacharel Restaurant & Grand Ballroom an "iconic destination," and Zagat rates the cuisine "extraordinary to perfection" (27), calling it "true French fine dining." For $30, make selections totaling up to $60 from the restaurant's menus.
Why we love it
- For $30, get $60 that can be applied to dinner
- Gayot calls the desserts "legendary"
- Zagat rates Cacharel's cuisine "extraordinary to perfection" (27)
- Cacharel offers a picturesque view from its dining room
- For $10, choose up to $20 in lunch entrees
July 12, 2013 - Oct. 12, 2013
Cacharel Restaurant & Grand Ballroom
2221 E. Lamar Blvd. - 9th Floor
Arlington, TX 76006
- Use the value of this exclusive Local Deal toward the restaurant's fixed-price dinner menu (regularly $49.75 per person), or make selections from the grill menu that features dishes like:
- Appetizers like the Beefsteak tomato salad or jumbo shrimp cocktail
- Entrees including the 16-ounce bone-in rib eye and 8-ounce buffalo tenderloin with shiitake mushrooms
- Desserts like New York style cheesecake, creme brulee and the chocolate Grand Marnier souffle with fresh whipped cream
- Or for $10, make selections worth up to $20 from the lunch menu.
- Minutes from the Tom Landry Freeway, Six Flags over Texas, Rangers Ballpark and Cowboys Stadium, Cacharel has a view of all of these landmarks from its ninth-floor dining room atop the WBAP tower.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 12, through Oct. 12, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner or lunch only. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid during Restaurant Week Aug. 12-18, 2013. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms