By Travelzoo Staff
Dip and dine at Simply Fondue's original location, named one of the top 75 restaurants in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure
in 2008. With this $39 deal, reserve a table for two at this popular Lower Greenville restaurant and indulge on a four-course dinner
that regularly costs $82.
Why we love it
- Dine at Simply Fondue's original location
- Travel + Leisure: top 75 restaurants of 2008
- Past purchasers called it "delicious" and "unique"
- Feast on bacon-wrapped tenderloin and ahi tuna
June 26, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
Simply Fondue Dallas
2108 Greenville Ave.
Dallas, TX 75206
- The signature Simply Fondue Classic Dinner includes:
- Any two salads, like the classic Caesar, Greek, Gorgonzola field greens or spinach and strawberry
- Any cheese fondue to share, like the Wisconsin sharp cheddar, spicy pepper jack or Italian fontina
- Up to seven premium meats and seafood, including bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin, black tiger shrimp, ahi sesame tuna, pecan-crusted mahimahi and farm-raised chicken breast
- Any chocolate fondue to share, like the Bailey's Irish chocolate, bananas Foster fondue or white chocolate amaretto
- For $75, regularly $164, you can also get this deal for four and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 26, through Sept. 20, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid Saturdays. Valid at Lower Greenville location only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Father's Day and Labor Day. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms