By Travelzoo Staff
The “robust flavors” and “prime” patio seating (Gayot) at Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and Bar create a “fun, energetic vibe” (Zagat). For $29, regularly $65, two can pick five tapas to share from the menu
at this Uptown spot.
Why we love it
- Zagat praises its "fun, energetic vibe"
- Includes 5 tapas selections from the dinner menu
- 4-star rating from TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon users
- Gayot recommends grabbing a "prime seat on the sidewalk"
July 8, 2013 - Oct. 9, 2013
4524 Cole Avenue
Dallas, TX 75205
- Choose from traditional tapas like tuna tartare, bacon-wrapped dates or the calamari a la plancha; or tapas from the garden such as the patatas bravas with lemon aioli or the piquillo peppers stuffed with eggplant and goat cheese (up to $13 each).
- Bring a group of four and taste 10 tapas for $57 (reg. $130).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 9, through Oct. 9, 2013. Not valid on Saturdays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms