By Travelzoo Staff
Gui Korean Japanese Bistro and Bar in Uptown offers dishes the Dallas Observer calls "aromatic, filling, tasty," receiving a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. For $35, regularly $73, two can share a four-course dinner deemed "fresh and delicious" by Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- 2 can choose an appetizer, salad, entree and sushi roll
- Awarded 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- For $69, a group of 4 can dine (reg. $146)
- 96% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed their experience at Gui
July 5, 2013 - Nov. 8, 2013
Gui Korean Japanese Bistro and Bar
2719 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204
- Choose from the menu's blend of Japanese and Korean dishes:
- Any appetizer like the tuna stuffed calamari or the yellowtail sashimi
- Any soup or salad including the Hawaiian tataki or snowy tofu salad
- Any entree including the Game Over Korean short ribs, teriyaki chicken steak with grilled shrimp or the vegetarian bi bim bap
- Any sushi roll like the volcano roll or the Thai shrimp roll (up to $16)
- Parties of four can dine for $69, regularly $146. Reserve a spot on the outdoor patio, perfect for dinner during the summer months.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 8, through Nov. 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms