By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked inside the award-winning Westin Galleria Dallas, The Second Floor by Scott Gottlich has the look and feel of an upscale American restaurant "with a secret French bistro at its core" (D Magazine). For $49, regularly $94, savor dinner for two from a seasonal menu "executed with grace and expertise" (Dallas Observer). For $95, bring a group of four (reg. $188).
Why we love it
- Located in the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Galleria
- "Has a clean and simple appeal" (Dallas Observer)
- OpenTable Diner's Choice award winner with a 4-star rating
- Dine with a party of 4, for $95 (reg. $188)
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Second Floor by Scott Gottlich
13340 Dallas Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75240
- Select the following from chef Daniel Tarasevich's summer menu:
- Any appetizer or 2 soups and salads like the pork belly bánh mi sliders or the deviled eggs with crispy duck confit (up to $18 total)
- Any two entrees like the steak Daniel with crab and scallop black truffle mousse or the prawns with stone ground cheddar grits
- Additionally, receive 10% off any booking at Privé, the restaurant's private dining and event room that can accommodate up to 80 guests.
Home to the largest whiskey collection in Dallas, this Zagat-praised scotch list features more than 180 varieties and "reads like a can’t-put-it-down novel" (Dallas News).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Complimentary valet parking is included. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid during Restaurant Weeks (Aug. 9-Sept.1). Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms