By Travelzoo Staff
Arcodoro & Pomodoro brings “an unusual twist on Italian” (Zagat) by serving up “a fresh taste of the old-world to Dallas” (Gayot) with its Sardinian cuisine. For $55, regularly $106, two people can dine on three courses at one of Gayot’s 2013 Top 10 Dallas/Fort Worth Italian Restaurants
Why we love it
- Zagat touts chef "Efisio Farris' haute Sardinian [cuisine]"
- Earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Italian
- One Travelzoo subscriber raves: "Service was first class"
- Zagat says the "decor is serene, clean and modern"
June 18, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Arcodoro & Pomodoro
100 Crescent Court
Dallas, TX 75201
- Step inside the “sleek” dining room or take in “downtown views … in the courtyard and patio” (Travel + Leisure), and select from the menu:
- A shared appetizer or two salads, like steamed mussels or buffalo mozzarella flown in from Italy (up to $24 total value)
- Two pastas or entrees, such as broiled almond-crusted lamb chops or Sardinian tear drop pasta (up to $34 each)
- Any dessert to split, including the Sinfonia Di Ciccolata, a chocolate trio featuring dark chocolate, white chocolate mousse and cappuccino sauce
- Or for $105, regularly $212, dine with a group of four.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Aug. 30, 2013. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms