By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers commend Villa's Open Fire Grill -- a "neighborhood gem" -- for its "delicious food" and "excellent service." For $29, regularly $61, two people can dine on unlimited churrascaria-style grilled meats, salad and a dessert to share at either the Irving or Rockwall location.
Why we love it
- Unlimited Brazilian dinner for 2 with shared dessert
- This deal is valid at the Irving and Rockwall locations
- 4-star rating from TripAdvisor, Yelp and Urbanspoon
- For $56 (reg. $122), get the same deal for 4 people
June 4, 2013 - Sept. 4, 2013
Villa's Open Fire Grill
- With this deal, feast on:
- Unlimited servings of Brazilian barbeque featuring eight cuts of meat like the garlic picanha and bacon-wrapped chicken
- Endless trips to the 20-item salad bar and a selection of hot Brazilian side dishes like fried bananas, yucca, beans and potatoes
- Any dessert to share like the chocolate mousse or Brazilian flan
- For $56, save more with unlimited dinner for four and two shared desserts (regularly $122).
- Deals are also available for lunch; two people can dine for $19 (regularly $39) or four for $37 (regularly $78). The lunch menu features five cuts of meat, full salad bar and dessert.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 4, through Sept. 4, 2013. Reservations are required. Voucher valid at Irving and Rockwall locations. Valid for dinner only Tuesday-Thursday (5-9 p.m.) and Friday and
See all terms
Saturday (5-10 p.m.) or lunch only Monday-Friday (11 a.m. - 3 p.m.). Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.