By Travelzoo Staff
praises The French Room in The Adolphus Hotel, saying "there aren't enough superlatives to describe this gorgeous grande dame." Zagat agrees; the restaurant earns some of the survey's highest ratings in Dallas
for food (28), decor (29) and service (29). With this exclusive Local Deal, two people can have what Zagat calls "a superior dining experience" for $120, regularly up to $200.
Why we love it
- The French Room is rated No. 1 in Dallas for its impeccable service and breathtaking decor by Zagat
- Choose 3 courses each from the chef's menu, including items with surcharges
- The New York Times says the interior is "a Louis XV fantasy on the prairie"
- It's the only AAA 5-Diamond restaurant in Texas and has won the rating for 23 consecutive years
- For $210, regularly $400, gather a group of 4 people for the same dinner
April 23, 2013 - Aug. 1, 2013
The French Room at The Adolphus Hotel
1321 Commerce St.
Dallas, TX 75202
- Or gather a group of four people for the same dinner for $210, regularly $400. Both offers are valid Tuesday through Thursday. Select three courses each from chef Marcos Segovia's a la carte menu:
- Any two starters, like Ahi tuna and foie gras torchon or butter poached Maine lobster with roasted tomato risotto (excludes caviar)
- Any two entrees, such as Nova Scotia halibut or Black Angus beef tenderloin with short rib, bacon truffle potato terrine and Bordelaise
- Any two desserts, including chocolate hazelnut crunch torte served with salted caramel ice cream or one of the signature souffles
- Complimentary valet parking is available for guests dining in The French Room.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 23, through Aug. 1, 2013. Reservations are required. NOT VALID ON FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS. Valet parking is complimentary. The restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays. Not valid on holidays. There is a dress code: jackets for the gentlemen and no denim or tennis shoes. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms