By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat touts the "energetic vibe" at the "trendy" Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and Bar, an Uptown spot Gayot praises for being "convivial, contemporary" and "ideal for groups." With this Local Deal, two people can share tapas for $29, regularly $65. Or for $57, regularly $130, bring in a group of four and save even more.
Why we love it
- Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and Bar is located in Uptown
- This deal for 2 people includes 5 tapas selections from the dinner menu for $29
- The "fun, energetic vibe" complements the "globally influenced menu" (Zagat)
- Gayot recommends grabbing a "prime seat on the patio" (deal valid into May)
- For $57, regularly $130, dine with 4 people and save even more
Feb. 11, 2013 - May 13, 2013
Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and Bar
4524 Cole Avenue
Dallas, TX 75205
- Select five tapas to share from the eclectic menu, like bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with almonds and Cabrales cheese, garlic shrimp with olive oil and chili flakes, or potato ricotta gnocchi with Parmesan and brown butter (up to $13 each).
- This deal is valid into May, perfect for taking advantage of the prime sidewalk seating.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 12, through May 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms