By Travelzoo Staff
Fernando's Mexican Cuisine opened its top-floor location just over a year ago, and Texas Monthly says "it's like dining in an elegant tree house" which offers views of the "vibrant Travis Walk scene." With this Local Deal for $35, normally $72, two people can savor three courses of upscale Tex-Mex. Or for $69, bring a group of four and save $75.
Why we love it
- Texas Monthly says eating at Fernando's Mexican Cuisine is "like dining in an elegant tree house"
For $35, 2 people can get an upscale Tex-Mex dinner that includes anything on the menu
- For additional savings, bring a group of 4 for $69, a group of 6 for $100
Or, book a group of 8 and dine on 3-courses for $16 per person
Jan. 29, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Fernando's Mexican Cuisine
4514 Travis St.
Dallas, TX 75205
- This deal is good Sunday through Thursday and includes any item on the menu. Select:
- Any shared appetizer, such as Fernando's ceviche, queso flameado or fajita nachos
- Any two entrees: Sample a classic Tex-Mex dish like brisket tacos with jack cheese, grilled onions and molcajete sauce; or go for traditional Mexico flavor with the grilled beef tenderloin with cognac and peppercorn sauce
- Any shared dessert, such as sopapillas, flan or tres leches cake
- Bring a group of six for $100, regularly $217, and save even more. Or for $129, get the same meal with a group of eight and dine on three courses for $16 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 29, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Sundays-Thursdays for dinner only. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Valid at Travis Walk location only. Valid for 2, 4, 6 or 8 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms